SAP Landscapes - Irelands Leading Landscape Company, require a Foreperson
Are you an experienced landscape worker who can lead a team to strive to meet company goals? If so, look no further than SAP Landscapes.
As Irelands largest landscaping company, we are currently recruiting experienced & professional landscape workers to join our expanding organisation.
Due to growth, we are looking to generate several more teams on the field & we are looking for the right leaders to work alongside a team of 2/3 General Operatives to direct & guide them when completing works. The Foreperson will lead their team whilst also ensuring delivery of quality service.
Duties of a Foreperson:
- Completing works on site.
- Daily management of contract crews on sites.
- Scheduling of materials and plant/machinery for the site.
- Daily supervision of sub-contractors.
- Health & safety issues relating to daily works and site safety.
- Quality control/monitoring of incoming materials and finished work by the crew.
- Care and maintenance of plant and machinery on site.
- Must have a clear and consistent track record with regard to staff supervision, and timekeeping.
- Must be prepared and able to work to agreed and set targets.
- Must hold a full driving license.
- Must be prepared to work additional hours to complete work, which will be paid at agreed overtime rate.
- Possess excellent interpersonal & innovative skills
- Organise & complete paperwork associated with site work including timesheets, fleet report and landscape/maintenance reports, and any other reports and paperwork required.
- Carry out work as per scope on schedule.
- Training of general operatives on small hand tools.
- Holder of CSCS & Safe Pass Cards.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role/industry.
Know anybody who would also like to develop their landscaping career? We have a very rewarding Refer a Friend Scheme!
“I started in SAP Landscapes as a Foreperson & am now Commercial Director for SAP Landscapes” – Paul Giles - Commercial Director – SAP Landscapes
“I started in SAP Landscapes as a Foreperson & am now Maintenance Director for SAP Landscapes” – Niall Keenan -Maintenance Director – SAP Landscapes
**Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**